-Under 150 Calories
Terrific Citrus Fruit Salad
This marvelously light, yet flavour packed fruit salad is such an excellent end to any meal. When it is all laid out perfectly and impressively it is just the thing to serve at a dinner party or BBQ.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- Each of the following peeled and cut into thick slices;
- Orange, Lime, Pink Grapefruit, Kiwi
- 80g pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon of pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of clear honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh mint, about a small handful from the bunch
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
Remove any pips from the citrus fruit and arrange the slices on a serving plate overlapping the fruits slightly, pour any residual fruits juices over the slices.
Next drip the honey over the fruit slices and sprinkle the pomegranate seeds, grated ginger and chopped pistachios over the fruit, finally dust with the cinnamon and mint and serve with a tablespoon of Greek yogurt is desired.
The zingy taste of this fantastic citrus dessert prove fruit salads do not have to be dull, a blob of Greek yogurt takes down the sharpness a little if needed.