-Under 150 Calories
Strawberry, Vanilla and Cherry Compote
A nice colourful dessert that is super just after any formal entertaining, you can always increase your guests’ amounts and add a teaspoonful of your favourite liquor too.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 2 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
- 3 tablespoon fromage fraîs
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- 150g washed, and chopped cherries, defrosted frozen cherries are fine
- 6 strawberries, washed and sliced
- Sprig of fresh mint
Mix the yoghurt, fromage fraîs and vanilla extract together then stir in the cherries. Spoon into two serving bowls, small glass tumblers or wine glasses and serve with the sliced strawberries and mint on top.