-Under 250 Calories
Great Veggie Lasagne
Nothing boring about this lovely lasagne recipe it is hard to beat, you can add your own favourite vegetables as you please, a great family favourite.
Ingredients: Serves two
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 medium aubergine, cut into chunks
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced
- ½ can diced tomatoes
- 200ml passata
- 100g fresh lasagne sheets
- 2 tablespoons half-fat crème fraiche
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- Pinch of ground sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander, about a small handful from the bunch
Pre-heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Toss oil and fresh vegetables together and roast in a large, shallow oven proof dish for 35 minutes, until lightly charred.
When cooked mix in the tomatoes, coriander and seasoning then remove all but a layer of roasted vegetables over the bottom of the same baking dish.
Pour over half the passata and cover with a layer of lasagne sheets. Repeat layers to use up all the roasted vegetables and passata, finish with a layer of lasagne on top. Cover the top with the crème fraiche and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
Return to the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the lasagne is heated through and the top is golden and bubbling.