-Under 250 Calories
Creamy Garlic Pasta with Prawn & Asparagus
This is a wonderful slim friendly meal with a great fusion of different flavours that all complement each other so well, great for everyone.
Ingredients: Serves two
- 75g spaghetti
- 150g small prawns, fresh or defrosted frozen
- 3-4 asparagus spears, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Pinch of ground sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 50g plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, about a small handful from the bunch
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
Cook the spaghetti for to the package instruction, when it is just about done, about 2 minutes from the end add the asparagus to the water and cook until the pasta is tender and the asparagus is tender, drain them well then add the prawns to the spaghetti and asparagus and warm through thoroughly.
Next mix the garlic, salt in a bowl to make a paste forms, then add the yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, oil and pepper, next add this to the pasta mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately with a side salad.