-Under 250 Calories
Simple, yet delicious healthy trout, great served with a carrot and potato rosti.
Ingredients: Serves two
- ½ tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- ½ tablespoon whole wheat flour (add a little more, if needed)
- ½ teaspoon onion salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 x 150g rainbow trout fillets
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, about a small handful from the bunch
- ½ lemon, cut into thin slices
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5, coating a baking sheet with a little oil.
Mix the flour, onion salt and lemon zest, lightly coat the fish with the mixture. Arrange the trout on the prepared baking sheet. Coat the top of the fish with a little oil cooking spray or drip the oil off your fingers if you do not have a spray, just be care not to remove the seasoning coating.
Bake the trout uncovered until the fish is opaque white at the thickest point, about 20 minutes, add the parsley and lemon slices to each fillet. Just the thing with a rosti and choice of vegetables.