Under 300 Calories
Great for veggies and non- veggies alike.
Ingredients: Serves two
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- ½ can tomatoes, with the juice
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 125g dry spaghetti
- 250g lean minced beef (vegi minice)
- ½ tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
In a lightly oiled large deep frying pan cook the onion and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the beef stirring constantly until well browned.
Add the tomato puree, canned tomatoes and brown sugar, simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
As the bolognaise is cooking, cook the spaghetti according to the directions, once cooked drain and serve with the meat sauce and a side salad.