-Under 250 Calories
Super quick weight loss useful meal ready in moments. Delicious with some spinach and cheese mash and fresh green beans with a little sprinkle of toasted flaked almonds to give them a nutty taste.
Ingredients: Serves two
- 2 x ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 x ½teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- ½ tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, about 8 sprigs
- Pinch of ground sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 x 100g free-range boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon crème fraiche
- 1 tablespoon water (you may not need this depending on the thickness of the crème fraiche)
- Rosemary sprigs (for garnish)
Mix the half the mustards, rosemary, salt and pepper and brush over the chicken breasts.
In a lightly oiled frying pan or griddle cook the chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side or until done, when the juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
While chicken cooks, mix the remaining mustards, crème fraiche and a little water, if needed. Serve the mustard cream over the cooked chicken with a selection of vegetables or salad, garnish the chicken with the rosemary sprigs, if desired.